- Puzzle games can be a love them or hate them genre for most people. But, combine it with some adventure, and you have the formula for almost every popular game out there.
Doing this is VR is often easier said […]
- We like to think of all the ways that VR is changing video games.
But it’s making an equally huge impact on other industries, one of which is healthcare.
In fact, some people believe that the true p […]
- This week is shaping up to be one for the history books as far as huge VR announcements are concerned.
From No Man’s Sky coming to VR to PlayStation VR selling like hotcakes, there’s nothing but good news eve […]
- Well, Sony is making a bunch of money these days.
And one of the pillars of their success happens to be the PSVR, which is not only outselling the competition but continues to post impressive numbers, quarter […]
- Space might be the final frontier for humanity, but it is a pretty common environment for virtual reality.
You might recall a few years back that a beleaguered space exploration game, fueled by […]
- Virtual reality is taking on many more areas than just the home and location-based entertainment is one of them.
If Virtuix Omni VR’s growth is any sign of things to come, we could have a healthy, vibrant VR s […]
- Could one of the scariest indie games to come out in the past decade be headed for VR?
It looks like that is the case if an ESRB rating entry is credible.
For those that may not be familiar with the Five […]
- Load More Posts