Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality System
The Lenovo Mirage Solo VR Virtual Reality system is now available!
Lenovo Mirage Solo: VR Headset Powered by Google Daydream
In the past few years, Google has created different technological devices that helped people enjoy a virtual reality experience. First, was with the design of the lovely Google Daydream Virtual Reality which was built into an Android operating system.
Recently, Google also collaborated with Lenovo to create the Lenovo Mirage Solo, a VR headset powered by Google Daydream that requires no phone.
The six degree of freedom helps you track your head rotation and physical position while in the virtual world. You can also peer over legends, corners and lurch sideways to duck a snowball flying to your face.
One advantage of the Lenovo Mirage Solo is the low price that gives users a better option than the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive Pro, and others. It is currently sold for $399 and runs a Daydream which was designed for mobile phones with more than 350 games.
Indeed, the Lenovo Mirage Solo was created to be an affordable option for people who want to have an enjoyable experience while in the virtual world. It is one product currently in the market that offers full immersive future right here and now.
How to Setup the Lenovo Mirage Solo
Setting up the Lenovo Mirage Solo is quite easy, unlike other Virtual Reality technologies. Simply, take the headset from the box, charge it up with the USB-C and charger. Then, boot it up using controller in-hand, after this; you are set free in Daydream OS, which is Google dedicated VR operating system.
Get a Lenovo Mirage Solo VR Virtual Reality system today!
What are the features of the Lenovo Mirage Solo?
Some of the outstanding features of the Lenovo Mirage Solo includes the following
- Standalone with no strings attached: The Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality headset is the first to offer true freedom through standalone virtual reality, it delivers the same experience as the PC powered virtual reality with no wire, no sensor, and at no extra cost.
- Move naturally: The Lenovo Mirage Solo is powered by World Sense, a new technology by Google that understands your movement in space without the need to set-up any external sensors. It delivers a super comfortable move while in VR. With the Lenovo Mirage Solo, you can enjoy and explore new worlds through the tracking cameras and the built-in sensors that help detect the position of objects in the room and also measures depth.
- Over 250 daydream App: The Mirage Solo gives you access to more than 250 daydream apps and also unlocks the potential of apps that are powered by world sense tracking. Therefore you can enjoy all types of live events and explore the countless world, from gaming to VR travel.
- Designed to disappear: This VR device was designed to ensure that you are comfortably immersed in the virtual world for a long time. It is light, adjustable and fine-tuned for comfort and balance. The Mirage Solo is light, flexible and fine-tuned for comfort and balanced load distribution; it eliminates all forms of friction. Also, the headset is adjustable so you can find a perfect fit at all time.
- It broadens your horizons: The Mirage Solo also increases the angle of your line with a 110-degree field of view, this helps you to see more than ever on the ultrahigh resolution headset.
- A powerful engine: The Mirage Solo headset is powered by the advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon, a powerful engine that pushes your experience to its full potential while in the virtual world.
Finally, if you are in search of a budget-friendly Virtual Reality headset that does not require a smartphone or computer to function, then you should think of getting the Lenovo Mirage Solo, which provides an excellent Google Daydream experience without the need for a smartphone. It gives the user an opportunity to experience Virtual reality with six degrees of freedom.