This is a VR version of the game Ding Dong XL. The player tries to avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash power-ups to get the highest score possible. The game gets harder as the player progresses. There are also cosmetic skins that the player can unlock for their character. The game is played with either an Oculus Touch Controller, HTC Vive Controller, Xbox Gamepad, or the Keyboard.
Ding Dong VR Info
Ding Dong VR Developer: Adamvision Studios
Ding Dong VR Publisher: Adamvision Studios
Ding Dong VR Rating: Very Positive
Ding Dong VR Release Date: Aug 3, 2018
Ding Dong VR Review
Ding Dong VR System Requirements
-Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
-8 GB RAM
-NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
-500 MB available space
-These were the minimum requirements I found for VR type stuff while Googling, not sure if mine could run on lower because my games are so low impact, so, up to you 🙂
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
- Storage: 501 MB available space
- Sound Card: If I were better at making sounds I bet a sound card could really open up potential for an amazing sounding VR game. But I'm not better, so that's that I guess.
- Additional Notes: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Ding Dong VR Twitch Streams