Fallout 4 VR, The Good and The Bad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Smeagle
    Participant

I can’t complain enough about how bad this game was. I was a fan of the Fallout franchise since Sulik was the hero of this game. Bethesda has disappointed a lot of fans by releasing the game with lots of bugs.

The only good thing I can think of is that Bethesda can improve on this.

Frogman
    Participant

Oh well, I can’t play this game even if I wanted to because I only have PS VR and Bethesda won’t do a PS version of this VR game. I wish for this game to be released in the future PS consoles or I could just save money for a PC upgrade to accommodate a Vive or an Oculus.

Invincible
    Participant

The quality of the graphics is absolutely amazing. Focusing too much on the graphics quality is the problem of Fallout 4 VR. Bethesda may have spent their time perfecting the environment of this game and fell short in making the codes work.

Smeagle
    Participant

Bethesda did a great job with the graphics on Fallout 3 from Fallout 2. People liked Fallout 2 because of the gameplay and not so much so with the graphics. Bethesda stayed true to giving the fans a visual ecstasy with the graphics. However, we don’t play a game by looking at the beautiful environment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.