Dreaming About Your Game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Invincible
    Participant

Dreaming about the game happens to me a lot. It happens when I play a game for a long time. I even thought that I just played a game after waking up.

Gam3rG0at
    Participant

I have done this a few times but it happens more with TV series when I binge watch than video games. I can’t remember the last one I dreamed about, game wise. I think it may have been Warframe.

Reaper
    Participant

I had a weird dream about dinosaurs and crafting weaponry after playing ARK Park for a couple of days. I would wake myself up from tensing my muscles after getting startled by a group of bats.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Reaper.

Invincible
    Participant

I would wake myself up from tensing my muscles after getting startled by a group of bats.

Do you find it funny when this happens? I laugh at myself when something similar happens to me. There was a time when I dreamed of fighting in a battle. It felt so real that I was sweating after waking up.

Reaper
    Participant

Do you find it funny when this happens? I laugh at myself when something similar happens to me. There was a time when I dreamed of fighting in a battle. It felt so real that I was sweating after waking up.

I always feel so silly, especially since it takes me a few seconds to realize it was just a dream. I’m like you, it feels so real. I wake up with my heart racing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.