AR games to try?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Reaper
    Participant

I have an AR enabled smartphone and I’d like to do more with it than just take photos and add AR stickers. I’m not interested in playing Pokemon Go, but I don’t have any gaming preferences beyond that. Which AR friendly games should I try?

Frogman
    Participant

There are many AR games in Google Play or the App Store. I can’t recommend a specific game because I’m not sure about your gaming preference. I like racing games so I will recommend playing Sonic Dash.

Reaper
    Participant

Racing games are great and I didn’t know there was a Sonic AR game. I’m grabbing it now. I actually have favorite games in every category and don’t have a strong preference towards racing games, strategy games, or any other genre. What matters more to me is that the game doesn’t have glitches and doesn’t require a ton of in-app purchases to play. I’m happy to buy a game though.

BlackLord
    Participant

Do you like games like Angry Birds? I tried my friend’s Slingshot Island which was pretty fun for a tower-destroying mission. You do need Google’s ARCore to play it and pay $1 to buy the game, but it’s a nice choice if you don’t feel like playing something complicated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.